The YourRightToRide is specialised motorbike accident replacement centre, which currently comprises of 2 outlets in Sydney and Brisbane and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
YourRightToRide’s success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
YourRightToRide has been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
We have some exciting opportunities for Repair Coordinators / Claims Handlers to join the team in Sydney.
In this role you will be responsible for handling invitations to repair motor vehicles from insurers, liaising with their customers and booking them into Your Right To Ride Repair Centres.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of communication skills
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications and the capability to learn industry specific systems and processes
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A happy disposition and a positive attitude, be reliable
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
INSURANCE INDUSTRY / MOTOR VEHICLE CLAIMS HANDLING HIGHLY REGARDED, BUT PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE AND SKILLS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY, WE WILL TRAIN.